👨🏻🎓 GST DATA SUBMISSION
Thanks for being with us. we value your association for GST compliances. We help you File accurate GST Returns
Pls find below GST Data requirement, Due dates, Important Note & Downloads
REQUIREMENT - (soft copy only)
Pls submit data as listed below
- Bank Stats - Current & Savings Bank.
- Purchase - Bills or Excel Register
- Sales - Bills or Excel Register
- Expenses Bills - Details in Excel sheet.
- RCM - Self Invoice Bills. ( If Any )
- Tax Cheque & Fees Cheque.
DUE DATES (Data, Tax, Interest, Penalty & Late Fees)
Pls follow due dates to allow us process your Returns
- Submit Data : on or before 5th - For GSTR1
- Pay Tax : on or before 14th - For GSTR3B
- Timely Payments & Filing of All GST Returns is Compulsory.
- Dates are preponed for Entries, Calculations & Tax payments, Return Filings & Confirmations
IMPORTANT NOTE :
- Late Payment of Tax : Interest applicable (System Calculated) @ 18% or more
- ITC : ITC will be Considered As Per GSTR2B.
- Pmts : Make payments within 180 days.
- GSTR2B Data (Portal Reflection is important)
- Late GST Payment : Avoid late payments
- GST Applicable : Reverse Charge Expenses
- GST Applicable : Commercial Rent
- HSN code should mentioned on every sales invoices.
We Respect Your Privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.